Electrical Engineer for Control Technology (m/f)
- includes power plant service range from the planning and projecting to processing of complex measures for upgrading of conventional new and old facilities in the electricity-, long distance heating- and long distance cooling-production sector.
- including working with the observation of economic aspects in order to ensure the success of the company
- You hold a degree (Bachelor/Master/Dipl. Ing.) in the field of electro-technology, possibly with the emphasis on measuring technique, process control engineering or control engineering.
- You have extensive knowledge in power plant control technology systems. Additionally, you have a good command of industrial processing in heating power plants.
- You have good communication skills in Englisch and German (both spoken and written), as well as self-assertion and self-confidence.
- Readiness to travel worldwide
Please sent application to:
3P-Solutions S.A., Z.A. Schmatzacht, L-6474 Echternach, Email: email@example.com