Electrical Engineer for Electro Technology (m/f)
- Responsibility for the running of the software in technical institutions of processing systems
- Maintenance and updating of control technology systems
- Planning and processing of new equipment, upgrading and/or expanding equipment as well as acceptance inspections and functional tests
- Clarification of rising technical problems under the consideration of the corresponding sections
- Creating of projections for re-occurring tests and creating of inspection instructions
- Planning of auditing
- You hold a degree (Bachelor/Master/Dipl. Ing.) in the field of electro-technology, possibly with the emphasis on measuring technique, process control engineering or control engineering.
- Technical knowledge and experience in the field of automation including digital control technology, possibly in power plants or comparable installations are an advantage.
- You are determined, motivated, flexible, resilient and successful. You are able to communicate with colleagues as well as with clients. Ideally, you are able to convince others and present yourself self-confidentially in meetings and presentations.
- A very good command of the english and german language (both spoken and written)
- You are able to work within a team.
- You have a good amount of acceptance of responsibiliy and reliability.
- Readiness to travel worldwide
Please sent application to:
3P-Solutions S.A., Z.A. Schmatzacht, L-6474 Echternach, Email: email@example.com