Mechanical Engineer for power station technology (m/f)
- You work self-reliantly or within a team of colleagues of diverse fields of study.
- You are involved with complex task in the field of power plants. You optimize processes, plant process contol equipment and develop control structures as well as function controls.
- You create analyses and concepts, lead projects and advise our customers in the field of energy production plants.
- You hold a degree (Bachelor/Master/Dipl. Ing.) in mechanical- or process engineering, specializing in power plant sector and you have a very good command of the required knowledge and practical experience in the field of energy-economical processing, process engineering, control technology (controlling and regulating) and thermodynamics.
- You are determined, motivated, flexible, resilient and successful. You are able to communicate with colleagues as well as with clients. Ideally, you are able to convince others and present yourself self-confidentially in meetings and presentations.
- A very good command of the english and german language (both spoken and written)
- A good knowledge of the MS-Office application
- Readiness to travel worldwide
- A thorough training and supervision by qualified colleagues as well as the integration in our team are guaranteed.
Please sent application to:
3P-Solutions S.A., Z.A. Schmatzacht, L-6474 Echternach, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org